People come from all over for a relaxing vacation filled with family, fun, golf, beach going, or just plain sightseeing.
1. White Sandy Beaches – The Grand Strand area holds some of the best sand along the Atlantic coast line. With the coast line running from southwest to northwest, the wave patterns bring in a nice sand mix with a very wide area of beach front to enjoy. Many campgrounds are directly on the ocean with several ocean front campsites. Doesn’t get much better than to sleep with waves 100 yards from your motorhome or travel trailer!
2. Family Friendly Attractions – With everything from Broadway at the Beach to the famous MB Skywheel, Myrtle Beach holds many fun attractions to offer families with or without kids. Several shopping areas, water parks, amusement parks, and mini-golfs fill the area and new ones continue to be added constantly. Several performing shows or acts are available at places such as the Alabama Theatre or the Carolina Opry.
3. Golf – If you enjoy the regular or the occasional round of golf, you will have numerous course options to choose from. With over 100 courses, there is certainly a course that meets your criteria from budget to playing level. And with all the mini-golf courses, there is a good opportunity to work on those putting skills while the family is all together having a great time!
4. Dining – The Grand Strand area has over 300 dining options along the coastline which offer everything from southern-fusion cuisine to all-you-can-eat crab legs to a good ol’ fried sea food platter. The many options allow you to plan and budget according to what works best for you and your family.
5. Nightlife Fun – The Myrtle Beach area is filled with fun when the sun goes down. Whether you are in the Surfside Beach area enjoying the band on the fishing pier, or in the Celebrity Square area of Broadway at the Beach dancing the night away, you have many options to choose from.