Optional RV Rental Items
What’s Included and What’s Optional
Our RVs go out very nicely equipped, with the following items:
- Kitchenware – Dishes, utensils, silverware, pots/pans, baking trays, coffee maker, toaster, and more.
- Broom/dustpan, dish soap & sponge, paper towels, spray cleaner, TP.
- Wheel chocks, fresh-water hose & pressure regulator, sewer hose, leveling blocks/pads, 30-amp to 20-amp electrical adapter.
- Travel trailers include a weight-distributing hitch when required.
- Camping chairs are not included by default, but are available at no charge, just ask when you come to pick up your RV rental!
- 3500 watt generator – $30/day – A larger, more powerful generator that will run the A/C and other appliances.
- 7000 watt generator – $35/day – A larger, more powerful generator that will run the A/C and other appliances.
- Bicycle rack – $5/day – Holds four bicycles and mounts to the back of the RV.
We also recognize that some of our customers prefer to let us handle all aspects of the cleaning. If this is you, see below for a list of our optional RV rental services.
- Platinum Service Package – Interior/exterior cleaning, septic service and propane service bundled together to save you a bundle. Just bring it back and let us take care of everything for you! $185 for RVs and $165 for trailers. NOTE: The Platinum Service Package does not include filling the fuel tank on RVs.
- Exterior Washing Service – RVs are large and washing them is not easy. If the RV exterior requires washing upon return we will be happy to provide this service for a fee of $55 for RVs and $45 for trailers.
- Interior Cleaning Service – If the RV is returned in a condition that requires cleaning before we can send it out on its next rental, we will clean the RV for a flat rate of $99. Any excessive interior grime, stains, dirt or smoke damage requiring deep cleaning may incur additional fees for supplies and/or required contracted cleaning services.
- Septic Service – If the RV is returned with waste in the septic tanks, we will empty the tanks for a flat fee of $65.
- Propane Service – If the RV is returned with propane tanks that are less than full, we will fill the tanks for a flat fee of $45 for trailers and $55 for RVs.
- Fuel Service – If the fuel tank is not full, we will fill it for $50 + the actual cost of the fuel.
- Linens – For $45, we will provide linens and towels for your RV rental.