Simple and Easy Process To Get You On The Open Road Fast
From Reservation to Return, RV rentals at Open Road RVs are simple and easy, here’s how it works:
- Pick out which RV you want to rent and make sure it is available for the dates you want to use it. Take a look at our RV Rental Calendar to check availability. Note that There is 3-day minimum rental fee for any units.
- Verify your planned tow vehicle is equipped to safely tow the travel trailer you plan to rent. Tow-vehicle requirements are listed on the web page for each trailer.
- Once you are ready to make a reservation, a deposit of 50% will reserve the RV rental in your name. This deposit is applied to your RV rental fees. The remaining balance is due 14 days before your departure date. Please call or email to arrange payment. We accept all major credit cards.
* The reservation deposit is non-refundable within 30 days of your departure date. Before 30 day window, your deposit is fully refundable with a $195 administration fee, but if you must cancel your reservation within the 30 day window, the deposit will remain as a credit on your account that you may apply to a future rental.
- When you arrive to pick up your RV, we will spend time with you to make sure you know all the ins and outs of the unit you are renting. We understand this may be your first time towing a travel trailer or driving a motor home, and you may have questions. We will review proper hitching, unhitching and RV setup procedures as well as the operation of all equipment on the RV. We want you to be comfortable and able to enjoy your RV rental experience!
- RV rentals are fun for all and we strive to make sure your experience is hassle-free, however questions can come up. If you have any questions on the road, help is only a phone call away. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
- When it is time to return your RV, simply park it back on our lot, drop the keys in the key-drop and drive away. We even offer an optional propane service, septic service and cleaning services. If you purchase these services ahead of time you do not need to worry about filling the propane tanks, emptying the septic tanks or cleaning the trailer after you use it.
Pick-up and Drop-off
Pick-ups default to 3pm day of rental and drop-offs default to 10am day of drop off. When the schedule permits, we are happy to offer pick-up as early as 12pm, and drop-off as late as 1PM. When you pick up early or drop off late, we simply pro-rate the extra hours that are scheduled. When you make a reservation online, the pick-up and drop-off times will default to the times above. Simply drop us a note or a phone call asking us to adjust the time for you, and we will do so to the extent that the schedule permits. Early pick up or drop off fees may apply if extreme time requests are made. Early pick up *IF AVAILABLE* for an additional $50 fee. Late drop off *IF AVAILABLE* for an additional $50 fee.
We understand that sometimes plans change, and you may need to cancel your reservation. If you made the reservation today, you may cancel up to one week from today, but not less than 30 days from the date of your rental, and get a refund of your reservation deposit, minus a $195 administrative fee. If it has been more than one week since you made the reservation, or if it is less than 30 days until your rental start date, then the reservation deposit is non-refundable. In this case it will still remain as a credit on your account that you may apply to a future rental.